Please DON'T post comments specific to AN INDIVIDUAL plan in this blog section. Reserve those types of comments to be posted in the respective plans blog section. This blog section is reserved for your overall comments, concerns or questions related to alignment in general.
Here are some questions that the committee came up with for general discussion:
1. How important is delegate count?
2. How far is too far for travel?
3. What are your biggest concerns about switching districts?
4. Is teacher cohesiveness a relative factor?
5. Should size of school matter?
6. Should balancing competitive teams be an issue?
These are the 5 options that the committee has come up with for comments.
Please feel free to post your comments on each of the options.
In order to post a comment, simply click on the green comments link for the desired option and the complete the form.
In order to view comments that have been posted just click on the comments button and it will allow you to read posted comments.